I suggest you ...

Recover username

Make it so you can recover your username using your e-mail address if you have forgotten it. Aslo only e-mail address should be needed to recover your password.

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Henrik RydenAdminHenrik Ryden (Admin, Great Idea Solutions) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Henrik RydenAdminHenrik Ryden (Admin, Great Idea Solutions) commented  · 

Hi Anton,
        That is strage. I just tried it with my account and it worked. If you want, can you send the e-mail address you used so I can try to recover a username for you and see what happens. You can use the Contact Support link at http://cloudcaster.uservoice.com/ to send the e-mail address so you don't have to post it on this board.
        /Henrik, dev at Cloud Caster.

• AntonAnton commented  · 

When I try to recover my pass, see this:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
        <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>
        </system.web>
        </configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
        <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
        </system.web>
        </configuration>

• BobBob commented  · 

Seriously, you can't recover your account at present if you've forgotten your username. That's a basic functionality you have to have; totally confused why you need username rather than just email. Bizarre.

Feedback and Knowledge Base